My babygirl Patty http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the The Butterfly Light Award!
I am very proud and honored to receive this beautiful award from you. I love you unconditionally.
- You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. YOU MAY NOT lump this award in with other awards.
- You must individually name and re-award at least 1 or more bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback on their about page.
- You must link back to Belinda’s blog at http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about
- You must write a short paragraph titled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
- Display Belinda’s beautiful “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
How I’m Spreading Light
My blog is a new one. It is filled with poetry and scribbles sprouted from my crazy mind, creations with a little help from all those pretty pictures on the internet, and proverbs and sayings from the best in the world.
I know everybody needs a soft and tender touch and feel that they are special. I share their worries and fears and give help in facing the impossible.
A loving word to make your day is sometimes all it takes to make you smile.
There is a special collection of poetry in combination with beautiful pictures.
Of course you never have to accept an award, just know that you are appreciated!